Monday 7 March 2011

My Diet

I didn't do very well this weekend. I had a pizza on Friday and on Sunday I had a Toasted Cheese and Tomato Sandwich. I also had a half a packet of almond biscuits! Not good, but I have to say the Cheese sandwich was heavenly, lol.

It's really hard sticking to the diet but I know I need to do it, I'm so fucking fat, a UK size 12, which is a US size 8. I think I dropped to a size 10 but my boobs are humungous, no way would I fit in to a 10.

I wish I could go back to the size I used to be, A size 6 (US 2), I can't believe how I've put on soo much weight. I have realised that I need to watch what I eat all my life, or I will just get big.

I feel soo unhappy when I see my sister who is a skinny shit and she is doing no dieting and losing weight, she's like a size 0 now! It's soo unfair!

I still managed to lose weight this week though, I've dropped from 64.1Kg to 62.5Kg which is great, even though I ate like a pig.

I will hopefully be rigid this week and not give in to temptation. I also need to do some sort of exercise, didn't have no time last week to do anything. I need to tone up, my stomach is massive and sticks out!


No comments:

Post a Comment